Open Source Software.
- 1.x to 3.x are under the GNU General Public License.
- 4.x == NYAGOS is under the New BSD License.
- Line Editor and history like UNIX shells
- Built-in color ls
- Alias and function
- key-binding custom
- Filename completion
NYAGOS is the New Commandline shell written with GO and Lua for Windows. From this version, unicode is available. Please see here.
NYAOS 3.x - Nihongo Yet Another Open Shell 3.x is the next generation of NYAOS 2.x Series.
- With Lua, users can customize anywhere on the shell.
- No longer, NYAOS does not need CMD.EXE.
- DOS and Windows9x are not supported on this version.
NYAOS is born to provide the commandline like UNIX and fit for OS/2 environment.
- IBM OS/2 2.11 or later.(tested only on Warp 4)
- Command-line editor like tcsh/wordstar. It can be customized.
- Understand '#!' like unix. Of course, BATCH and REXX can be executed.
- Open the file or directory on Workplace Shell
- Colored ls which can prints comments and longname in EA.
- Supports DBCS.
- emx runtime libraries 0.9d or later